Learning English, the working and international communication language, is intensive and obligatory to all..
In order to be fluent in two languages, you will participate to a language preparation class at the first and second years :
- ntensive training of British and American English.
- Daily oral and written practices.
- Professional communication training.
- Technical and business English.
The T.O.E.F.L. Ibt - TEST of English as a Foreign Language
The T.O.E.FL Ibt.
The English as a foreign language test evaluates the English level of a student. It is recognised by the training centers and the universities throughout the world. The test was conceived especially to measure the non-English-speaking students, who will participate at a higher level studies. The test is directed towards the subjects and situations in the academic environment.
The training centers become increasingly demanding in the TOEFL score and it plays a very important part to the admission of the international Bachelor, Master and MBA programs. A good TOEFL result is obligatory during the admission of the international courses students and particularly in the foreign university and training center.
The GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test - is a standard English language test, which allows us to determine a necessary competence to pursue an MBA – Master of Business Administration international studies.
More than 200 000 candidates pass the GMAT each year.
The GMAT consists of 3 independent parts:
Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Analysing a problem (30 minutes) : explaining a various point of views of different personal subjects or readings.
- Analysing an argument (30 minutes) : analysing the reasons of an argument and to write a constructive criticism by considering the counter arguments. The result should have a coherent structure and transitions between the parts.
Quantitative (75 minutes) requires an arithemetic, algebra and geometry knowledge.
- Problem solving: student's skill test to understand the description of situations and to solve quantitative problems.
- Data sufficiency: To analyse a quantitative problem, to recognise the relevant information and to determine the level of the data sufficiency of problem solving.
Verbal (75 minutes) : to evaluate the student's reading skill, as well as the argumentation skill.
- Reading comprehension on subjects, such as social sciences, marketing, economy, and human resources management.
- Critical reasoning. Four types of questions : construction and evaluation of arguments, formulation and evaluation of action plans. No prior knowledge required. The correct answer should not be presumed before reading all the answers.
- Sentences correction: to be familiar with the English style and grammar convention.
Foreign language instruction
The aim of program is to allow students to be fluent in two foreign languages with a possibility to learn a third one.
Acquiring the second language is obligatory to all.
The second and third languages proposed are: